Stories, thoughts, poems, & more from the well-traveled trail called Life...

About Me

My photo
Havre, Montana, United States
Western Montana girl living in north central Montana. The outdoors call frequently, and there is no better way to see them than on the back of a good horse. Life companions are my pup, Sage , and horse, Twist.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Thank You

Wow! I am completely blown away from the amount of visitors to my page this last month! I just wanted to say thank you to all of you that have dropped in on my blog, taken the time to read my ramblings, and comment. I hope you have found something to relate to in the content, laughed a little, or connected with it in some way. I am relatively new to blogging, so I am always looking for help, thoughts, constructive criticism, and advice. If you have suggestions, please comment. In the meantime, I am composing new posts, so please stay tuned!
Thanks Again!
Heather Anne

2 comments:

cowpony's corral said...

I really enjoy your photos and thank goodness i'm not the only one that thinks the way I do on things, LOL!!!!! (The cosmo article!) I have you on my fav blog reads. I have just started to, blogging away on my ranch life and time away from the family from time to time. Keep bloggin sista!

Katie's Thoughts said...

I am loving your blogs! Keep them coming. I have this on my google home page so I get the update right away! Love you!!!!!