Stories, thoughts, poems, & more from the well-traveled trail called Life...

About Me

My photo
Havre, Montana, United States
Western Montana girl living in north central Montana. The outdoors call frequently, and there is no better way to see them than on the back of a good horse. Life companions are my pup, Sage , and horse, Twist.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pictures from Home

I love summertime in the high country of Montana. My family owns a guest ranch and outfitting business for whom I work in the summertime. Here are some pictures from this past summer. Hope you enjoy!


Leading the pack string, my brother Ralph
On top of Jumbo Lookout

After the storm
Dead snag tree with Arrow-leaf Balsam-root
View from above the ranch
Manure spreader... You can take a lot of crap in life and keep going!

Sunset from a camp in the Bob Marshall Wilderness

Pyramid Peak...Headed over the pass into the wilderness
North Fork of the Blackfoot River

1 comment:

Sonesta said...

So beautiful! Thanks for posting them!