Stories, thoughts, poems, & more from the well-traveled trail called Life...

About Me

My photo
Havre, Montana, United States
Western Montana girl living in north central Montana. The outdoors call frequently, and there is no better way to see them than on the back of a good horse. Life companions are my pup, Sage , and horse, Twist.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Saddle Up

Well, it's been a while since I picked up the reins on blogging. Summer has been busy working at the ranch.www.richranch.com, but it was a much needed busy for all. I was thankful for my time with my family, meeting new people from all walks of life, and riding my pony down the dusty trail. I hope to continue with writing some, and I figure this is as good a place as any to start. So, I hope to bring laughter to your day with deep thoughts from my shallow mind. You can expect short stories, thoughts, and ideas filled with some laughs, joy, & tears, so I hope you saddle up with me and follow along!

1 comment:

peggy said...

Oh boy this one brings back memories of "generations" of these would be "marlboro men" makes me laugh every time I read it! great job