Stories, thoughts, poems, & more from the well-traveled trail called Life...

About Me

My photo
Havre, Montana, United States
Western Montana girl living in north central Montana. The outdoors call frequently, and there is no better way to see them than on the back of a good horse. Life companions are my pup, Sage , and horse, Twist.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Find My Page on Facebook

Ok, so I started a page for my blog on Facebook with the hopes of being able to keep the posts going and reach more people. Hope all of you that follow me here find me there. Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/CowgirlRamblings Hope to see you there, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather, I so enjoyed reading your blog. The stories of your family are wonderful. Your writing and sense of humor is so entertaining. You are a very talented lady! I look forward to reading more, keep it coming.

Teresa James