Stories, thoughts, poems, & more from the well-traveled trail called Life...

About Me

My photo
Havre, Montana, United States
Western Montana girl living in north central Montana. The outdoors call frequently, and there is no better way to see them than on the back of a good horse. Life companions are my pup, Sage , and horse, Twist.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Belle Starr's Gift Corral

So along with blogging, I have ventured into the world of "Western Arts & Crafts" by trying to start an online business called Belle Starr's Gift Corral. I am trying to get a website up and running, and that seems to be consuming some of my time and sucking out any creativity I may have, which I am sure has left my readers hanging all week, right? Anyway, this online business will consist of items from the gift shop at the Rich Ranch, www.richranch.com, paintings by my aunt, Belinda Rich , hopefully some photography of my brother's, Cory Cahoon, prints and drawings by my friend, LaNette Moore, my mom, Peggy Cahoon's oil paintings, and some crafty crap I try to put together. So I will leave you with a few pictures and such to give you a taste of what we hope to put together very soon! In the meantime, I am still trying to come up with some new blog posts, so I hope you all have a great weekend!
Happy Trails,

Heather Anne






1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Heather,
Have you looked into Etsy? You can put a store front up and they already get tons of traffic.